Friday, December 26, 2008

Rededication

In honor of the theme of Hanukkah, I am making yet another attempt to make blogging a part of my repertoire of regularly scheduled activities...Bear with me!!! I have already begun posting answers to some questions on my Ask The Rabbi Blog, and I am currently in the process of formulating new additions to Vesom Sechel and Resheet Daat. As you may guess I already have lots of material awaiting publication that I would love to share but needs to be committed to writing in a presentable manner. I hope there is still someone reading who will benefit from my efforts...

5 comments:

Rabbi Jonathan Sacks said...

We are still here!

Anonymous said...

You'd better inform XGH (now over at a third blog. I think he's run wild in your absence.

In all seriousness though, a warm welcome back to one of the most intelligent, engaging, and clearheaded voices on the JBlogosphere.

Matt said...

Yay! (And regarding Resheet Daat in particular: Yay YAY!)

Yehuda said...

Looking forward to some new posts.

What's going on with the google ads?

Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

good luck with the return to blogging, rav!